Tuesday 10 May 2016

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

I am nearing the end of the Diploma program now, and graduation is on the calendar for 26th July. How cool? Just found out that I got in for the Study Abroad tour to Hong Kong for 10 days in October. I'm thrilled. Part of the trip prep is 2 months of cantonese lessons, so, not being anything of a whizz in languages, I'm a little hesitant about the prospect of getting some basic travel style greetings down pat! Thought I'd google for some basic sounds to listen to in the car, and came across a great intro lesson. Called 'LearnChineseEZ' and I reckon it's a great intro. I want to use it some more, so I'm mentioning the site in this blog because then I'll be eligible for free access to download more to use in the car. Thanks guys!

Wish me luck people!

No comments:

Post a Comment